We are fortunate to be able to offer free overnight camping, so bring your tent, caravan, campervan or horse lorry!
- The campsite will open on Saturday at 12 noon (please don't arrive any earlier as the site will not be ready and we will have to turn you away!)
- Wristbands will be available from 12 noon on the gate – no entry to site without a valid wristband!
- There is no limit on the size of your tent - caravans, campervans and horseboxes are welcome
- There will be restricted vehicle movement to and on the campsite from 2pm, so arrive early!
- There will be portable toilets on the site
- There are no drinking water points on the site, and we recommend that you bring some with you
- Please use the bins provided - the site is a working farm and litter and waste pose a hazard to livestock and wildlife
- There are no showers or power points available. There is no lighting around the toilets, so bring a torch!
- BBQ Breakfast Baps will be available from Berkeley Hunt Supporters Club
- For all of our lovely campers and clear-up helpers
- Sunday morning from 7am
- Please note - BBQs, open fires and generators are not permitted anywhere on the site.
- All campers are required to vacate the site by 12 noon on Sunday
- Please ensure you take away all your rubbish and personal belongings, and take extra care to remove every single tent peg! This is a working farm and livestock will be sleeping in your spot very soon...