terms and conditions
We hope you have a fantastic time at Mellow in the Meadow, but I’m sure you appreciated that an event like this doesn’t come without a little red tape.
We’d be grateful if you could read and follow some simple ground rules, thanks!
- Admission to Mellow in the Meadow is only permitted at the specified times, with a valid wristband.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult who is 21 or over. The maximum permitted ratio is four under 18's per Adult. The adult must be on site and responsible at all times.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or to eject any ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause injury, nuisance, damage or annoyance, or for failure to comply with any reasonable request from a member of the Mellow Team or their representative security staff.
- Illegal substances and legal highs are not permitted anywhere on site - including nitrous oxide gas, cannabis, and herbal highs (this list is not exhaustive)
- The following are not permitted anywhere at the Mellow in the Meadow site: fires, fireworks, air-horns, unauthorised sound systems, unauthorised drones..
- The site and car park must be vacated by 12 noon on Sunday. All rubbish and personal belongings must be removed.
- Our licensed bars will only serve alcohol to those aged 18+. If you are lucky enough to look under 25 years old, you may be asked for proof of age (please be grateful and not offended!)
- Please look after your own belongings, we can take no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to belongings
- Tickets cannot be refunded and lost tickets and wristbands cannot be replaced.
- HAVE FUN!